The Plymouth School District seeks to employ caring individuals who want to encourage everyone to see and be their personal best.
Public K-12 school district
• We are located in Sheboygan County, in east-central Wisconsin.
• Plymouth epitomizes small-town charm, with year-round recreation and family fun.
• We guide students by sharing expert knowledge and building meaningful relationships.
Five schools with about 2,100 students
• We are just the right size to offer individual attention and a wealth of opportunities.
• We value comprehensive education; extracurriculars; innovation & collaboration; and wellness.
Exemplary learning environments
• New gymnasiums and cafeterias at Fairview and Parkview in 2020
• Modernized science classrooms and a 41,000-square-foot multi-purpose facility at PHS in 2019
All teaching and administrative openings within the Plymouth School District can be found at WECAN: https://wecan.waspa.org/Employer/Vacancy/PublicCertified/3465.
We currently are taking applications for:
- 100% English Teacher at Plymouth High School - apply via WECAN
- 40% Speech and Language Pathologist at Riverview Middle School for the 2023-24 school year - apply via WECAN
Substitute teacher applicants
We welcome applications for substitute teachers year round. Download a Substitute Teacher Application and a District Employment Application or pick them up in the district office.
Learn more: Contact the District Office at 920-892-2661.
We are currently accepting applications for the following support staff:
Download a District Employment Application
PLEASE NOTE: Additional employment opportunities are available with Community Education & Recreation.
Plymouth Joint School District does not discriminate on the basis of sex, handicap, age, race, color or national origin in the education programs or activities it operates nor in its employment practices.
UHC Transparency in Coverage