… you have any of these symptoms:
Stay home at least 24 hours.
You can return when symptoms improve and you are fever-free for 24 hours.*
If symptoms don't improve after two days, Covid testing is recommended. Remain home until you get the results; if they are negative, you can return when symptoms have improved and you are fever-free for 24 hours.*
|… you experience a loss of taste or smell.||Stay home and contact your school office.||Covid testing is recommended.|
|… you test positive for Covid.|
Isolate: Stay home for 5 days from symptom onset and contact your school office.
|Return when well (fever-free for 24 hours* and no productive or constant cough).|
The Plymouth School District has two school nurses. Please feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns.
Anne Nelson, RN, BSN
920-892-2661 Ext. 5121
Jeanna Rortvedt, RN, BSN
920-892-2661 Ext. 1047
Our school health room staff are trained in basic first aid and medication administration.
If an incident or injury is severe, a medical emergency response team (consisting of staff trained in CPR, first aid and administration of emergency medication such as inhalers or Epipens) will respond and 911 will be called if needed. There are bleeding control stations and an AED in each school.
Certain health problems can be a barrier to optimal learning. In order to identify some of the more frequently occurring problems, our school district conducts the following screenings:
Asthma, seizures, diabetes, severe allergies, insect sting allergies, or any other health issue should be discussed with your school nurse.
• Food Allergy Health Action Plan
• Insect Sting Health Action Plan
• Diabetes Health Action Plans: Glucagon / Baqsimi
• General Individual Health Plan
• Mental Health America - local resources for students, staff, or parents looking for mental health resources
• Mental Health America free and confidential online mental health screening tool
• Sheboygan County Mental Health Roadmaps
• Anxiety in Schools - 7 Signs A Student May Be Struggling
• Crisis - Emotional Support
• Rainbow Kids Program Information
Big Brother Big Sisters (School-Based Program)
• Parent Welcome Guide
• Student Welcome Guide
• Parent Permission Form
• School Referral Form
Child Assistance Team (CAT)
• Child Assistance Team (CAT) Information
Providing Access To Healing (PATH)
• PATH Information Link
• PATH Fall 22 Newsletter
• PATH Winter 22 Newsletter
Mental Health Counseling Agencies in Sheboygan County
• Resource List
• Mailing List/Newsletters
Mental Health America
• Youth Mental Health Crisis Card
• Back to School Resources and Toolkit
• Community Mental Health Resource Card
• MHA Lakeshore Mindfulness Resources
Family Resource Center