The Plymouth School District has two school nurses. Please feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns.
Anne Nelson, RN, BSN
920-892-2661 Ext. 5121
Jeanna Rortvedt, RN, BSN
920-892-2661 Ext. 1047
Our school health room staff are trained in basic first aid and medication administration.
If an incident or injury is severe, a medical emergency response team (consisting of staff trained in CPR, first aid and administration of emergency medication such as inhalers or Epipens) will respond and 911 will be called if needed. There are bleeding control stations and an AED in each school.
Certain health problems can be a barrier to optimal learning. In order to identify some of the more frequently occurring problems, our school district conducts the following screenings:
Asthma, seizures, diabetes, severe allergies, insect sting allergies, or any other health issue should be discussed with your school nurse.
• Mental Health America - local resources for students, staff, or parents looking for mental health resources
• Mental Health America free and confidential online mental health screening tool
• Sheboygan County Mental Health Roadmaps
• Crisis - Emotional Support
• Rainbow Kids Program Information
Child Assistance Team (CAT)
• Child Assistance Team (CAT) Information
Providing Access To Healing (PATH)
• PATH Information Link
Mental Health Counseling Agencies in Sheboygan County
• Resource List
• Mailing List/Newsletters
Family Resource Center