The Plymouth School District seeks to employ caring individuals who want to encourage everyone to see and be his/her personal best.
All teaching and administrative openings within the Plymouth School District can be found at WECAN: https://wecan.education.wisc.edu/#/Employer/3465/Vacancies/1.
We currently are taking applications for:
- 70% Music Teaching position - 50% at Horizon Elementary School and 20% at Riverview Middle School - Apply via WECAN
- Vocal Music/choir long-term substitute Apply via WECAN
- German Cultures/Gifted and Talented long-term substitute - Apply via WECAN
- 100% 2nd grade teacher at Fairview Elementary School - Apply via WECAN
- 100% Business Education Teacher at the Plymouth High School - Apply via WECAN
- 100% Special Education Teacher at the Plymouth High School - Apply via WECAN
Learn more: Contact the District Office at 920-892-2661.
We are currently accepting applications for the following support staff:
Download a District Employment Application
PLEASE NOTE: Additional employment opportunities are available with Community Education & Recreation.
Plymouth Joint School District does not discriminate on the basis of sex, handicap, age, race, color or national origin in the education programs or activities it operates and in employment.