The Plymouth School District seeks to employ caring individuals who want to encourage everyone to see and be his/her personal best.
All teaching and administrative openings within the Plymouth School District can be found at WECAN: https://wecan.education.wisc.edu/#/.
We currently are taking applications for:
- The following long-term sub positions - Apply via WECAN
* 100% Grade 5 from mid-September to mid-November
* 100% Grade 6 from mid-November through December
* 100% Grade 8 Language Arts from October to December
* All grades STEAM from late September through October
Learn more: Contact the District Office at 920-892-2661.
We are currently accepting applications for the following support staff:
- 7th-grade track coach at Riverview Middle School: Learn more
- 8th-grade track coach at Riverview Middle School: Learn more
- Custodian at Plymouth High School: Learn more
Download a District Employment Application
PLEASE NOTE: Additional employment opportunities are available with Community Education and Recreation.