Enrollment and Registration
Any family new to the district should begin the enrollment process at the district office located in Plymouth High School, 125 Highland Ave. Once enrolled, families will be able to register for the current or coming school year.
The Plymouth School District offers 4-year-old kindergarten. Children must be 4 years old on or before Sept. 1. A birth certificate is needed for proof of age.
2018-19 School Year
(For students entering 4K in September 2018)
• Info: Announcement for 4K Parents
/ Inscripción para Kindergarten para los de cuatro años
• Info: 4K Partners Information Sheet
/ Colaboración con las siguientes agencias
• Form: 4K Placement Information Sheet
/ Planilla de Información para Colocación
• Form: Enrollment Form
/ Inscripción de Estudiante en el Distrito Escolar
• Form: Health Information
/ Información de Salud
• Form: Affidavit of Residence
(Fill in but don't sign until you get to the district office so it can be notarized; bring a valid driver's license )
Students who have been enrolled need to register for each subsequent school year in August.
2018-19 Registration Instructions
PART 1: Pre-register using Skyward Family Access
From Aug. 6-19, please pre-register your child for the 2018-19 school year online using Skyward Family Access. If you need access to a computer/printer, please contact your school.
- Open Skyward Family Access.
- Log in with your login and password. (Please contact any school office if you need assistance.)
- Click on your child’s name in the drop down box.
- Click on the school in the drop down box.
- Click on the 2018-19 Registration box and follow the steps for Part I of registration.
PART 2: Visit a school
Complete registration by visiting a school office during any of the dates below to turn in required forms & pay fees. Lunch Envelopes and Free & Reduced Lunch Applications as well as insurance forms will be available in the school offices.
- Aug. 6-17: Riverview office open 7am-2:30 and PHS office open 7am-3:30pm to accept forms & fees. Your oldest child’s school can accept forms & fees for younger siblings.
- Wednesday, Aug. 22: Freshman Orientation Night at Plymouth High School, plus the annual Athletic Code meeting. The PHS office will be open to accept forms, fees & lunch payments.
- Wednesday, Aug. 29: Sneak Peeks at elementary schools (3:30-5:30pm) and Riverview (4-6pm). Meet teachers and see classrooms! Schools will accept forms, fees & lunch payments. Parents also can sign up for Berry Branch & Extra Mile child care (elementary) and the Youth Center (middle school).
$60 registration, $60 instrument rental, $20 yearbook, $7 P.E. T-shirt
$60 registration, $85 social and extracurricular fee
• View or download a printable sheet with this information.
• If you have any questions, please contact your school office.
Forms and additional information
Forms for families
Where appropriate, please download, fill out and return these forms to your school office.
School Supply Lists
Additional information for all families
Additional information for PHS families