Enrollment and Registration
Any family new to the district should begin the enrollment process at the district office located in Plymouth High School, 125 Highland Ave. Once enrolled, families will be able to register for the current or coming school year.
The Plymouth School District offers 4-year-old kindergarten. Children must be 4 years old on or before Sept. 1. A birth certificate is needed for proof of age.
2017-18 School Year
(For students entering 4K in September 2017)
• Info: Announcement for 4K Parents: English
• Info: 4K Partners Information Sheet: English
• Form: 4K Placement Information Sheet: English
• Form: Enrollment Form: English
• Form: Health Information: English
• Form: Affidavit of Residence
(fill in but don't sign until you get to the district office so it can be notarized; bring a valid driver's license )
2017-18 Registration (K-12)
Students who have been enrolled need to register for each subsequent school year.
Between Aug. 1-15, please pre-register your child for the coming school year online using Skyward Family Access. If you need access to a computer/printer, please contact your school.
- Click here for Skyward Family Access.
- Log in with your login and password.
- Click on your child’s name in the drop down box.
- Click on the school in the drop down box.
- Click on the 2017-18 Registration box and follow the steps for Part I of registration.
Complete registration by visiting a school office during any of the dates below to turn in required forms & pay fees. Lunch envelopes, reduced lunch applications, and insurance forms will be available in the school offices.
- Aug. 1-15: Riverview is open 7 a.m. to 2:30 a.m. and PHS is open 7 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. to accept forms & fees. Your oldest child’s school can accept forms & fees for younger siblings – one stop for busy parents!
- Wednesday, Aug. 23: Freshman Orientation Night at Plymouth High School, plus the annual Athletic Code meeting. The office will be open to accept forms, fees & lunch payments.
- Wednesday, Aug. 30: Sneak Peeks at Riverview (4-6 p.m.) and the elementary schools (3:30-5:30 p.m.): Meet your teacher & see your classroom! Schools will accept forms, fees & lunch payments.
If you have any questions, please contact your school office. View or download a printable sheet with this information.
$60 registration, $60 instrument rental, $20 yearbook, $6 P.E. T-shirt
$60 registration, $85 social and extracurricular fee
Forms for families
Where appropriate, please download, fill out and return these forms to your school office.
Additional information for all families
Additional information for PHS families