Community Education & Recreation offers fitness & aquatic classes, as well as learning & wellness opportunities for everyone from toddlers to senior citizens.
All Community Ed & Rec classes are cancelled until further notice in an effort to limit the spread of the virus.
• Winter/Spring 2020 Course Listings
• Community use of Fitness Center
• Hall Walking information
• Online registration
: This option, which no longer carries a service charge, allows you to pay with a credit card and to receive immediate confirmation of enrollment.
• Printable registration form
: Mail to Community Ed & Rec, 125 Highland Ave., Plymouth WI 53073.
What is offered?
View online descriptions of all of our current general, fitness, aquatic and youth & family courses.
View or print a copy of our current course guide. Copies also may be found at locations throughout the community.
Upcoming classes and events include:
- Fantastic Friday - Discovery World: The event is open to all area students in 4K through eighth grade, with supervision provided by Community Education & Recreation child-care workers and Youth Center staff. Organized activities run from 9 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. Friday April 24, with care available from 6 a.m. to 6 p.m. at no additional cost. Children should be dropped off by 8:45 a.m. at Horizon Elementary School, 411 S. Highland Ave., and should bring a lunch with a beverage. The fee is $33 until Friday April 17, then $48. (Fantastic Friday Registration Form)
How do I register?
PLEASE NOTE: We have moved to our new office in the addition on the south end of Plymouth High School.
In-person registration: Visit our office from 8am-4pm weekdays; until 3pm you will need to push the intercom buzzer at Door 18 to request admittance.
Register online: By registering online you can pay with a credit card and get immediate confirmation of enrollment. No more service charge!
Print a registration form: Mail it to Community Ed & Rec, 125 Highland Ave., Plymouth WI 53073.
• Email us at email@example.com.
• Call us at (920) 892-5068.
• Stop by our office on the south end of Plymouth High School, 125 Highland Ave.
• Sign up for our e-newsletter,
which is sent each month and when registration opens for each session.
• Follow us on Facebook.
If school is cancelled or closed early, classes will not meet. We will update our phone message (920-892-5068) accordingly. Also watch for cancellation information on the district website Cancellations page
, as well as its Twitter feed
, and our Facebook page