Register online: By registering online you can pay with a credit card and get immediate confirmation of enrollment. No service charge!
Print a registration form: Mail it with a check to Community Ed & Rec, 125 Highland Ave., Plymouth WI 53073.
In-person registration: Visit our office from 8am-5pm weekdays (8am-4pm in summer). Park in the visitor lot in front of the school and enter at Door 18.
We are offering a variety of fitness, nutrition, youth, and general-interest classes this fall, as well as Free Films and free Track/Hall Walking! Registration is now open.
PLEASE NOTE: We are switching to a new registration system, called MyRec. Those wishing to register online for classes, including users of the previous ASAP system, will need to create a MyRec account. You are encouraged to do so now, so that we can verify your residency and approve your account before registration opens.
• View our Fall 2021 Course Guide.
• Visit MyRec, our new registration system, to see our courses. You will need to set up an account, even if you had an account in the former ASAP system. Once we verify your residency and approve the account, you can register for any of our classes.
• An early registration discount of $10 is offered on fitness and aquatic classes until Friday Aug. 27.
Many classes offer a senior discount of 20 percent for school district residents ages 62 and up.
• We continue to evaluate precautions and safety measures in light of the developing Covid-19 pandemic.
• More information on procedures and protocols will be provided to participants closer to the start of classes.
We have options for those looking for exercise or recreation outside of a traditional class!
Our participants now can get a preferred rate on subscriptions to Les Mills on Demand, which offers unlimited access to more than 1,000 online workouts!
New participants can try it free for 60 days, then pay just $9.99 a month (regularly $14.99). Those who already have signed up on their own can cancel their existing subscription, then sign up through us to get the discount (you won’t get the free trial again, but you can start saving right away).
To participate: Visit Les Mills on Demand to sign up.