Community Education & Recreation offers popular fitness & aquatic classes, as well as learning & wellness opportunities for everyone from toddlers to senior citizens.
• Summer 2019 Course Listings
• Winter/Spring 2019 Course Listings
• Online registration
: this option, which no longer carries a service charge, allows you to pay with a credit card and to receive immediate confirmation of enrollment.
• Printable registration form
to mail or bring to Community Ed & Rec, 125 Highland Ave., Plymouth WI 53073.
What is offered?
Upcoming classes and events include:
- Wild Food/Wild Medicine Talk & Walk: Join veteran herbalist and forager Linda Conroy, owner of Moonwise Herbs, to learn about wild edible and medicinal plants that grow around us. Participants will make a fresh plant remedy to take home. Class will meet from 6 to 8:30 p.m. Monday May 20 in the Food Science & Agriculture Center at Plymouth High School. Fee is $26 until May 10, then $36.
View online descriptions of all of our current general, fitness, aquatic and youth & family courses.
View or print a copy of our current course guide. Copies also may be found at locations throughout the community.
How do I register?
Register online: By registering online you can pay with a credit card and get immediate confirmation of enrollment. No more service charge!
Print a registration form: Mail or bring it to our office in Plymouth High School, 125 Highland Ave., Plymouth WI 53073.
• Email us at email@example.com.
• Call us at (920) 892-5068.
• Stop by our office on the north end of Plymouth High School, 125 Highland Ave.
• Sign up for our e-newsletter,
which is sent each month and when registration opens for each session.
• Follow us on Facebook.
We are busy planning classes and other activities for our summer session, which will run from June through August!
Registration will open at 9am Thursday May 23. View or download a PDF of the Summer Course Listings. Or look for paper copies of the Summer Course Listings in the May 17 Friday Folders, inside the May 21/22 Plymouth Review and Xtra, and at locations throughout the community.
Also check out these other summer options:
• Summer child care, for age 6 weeks through entering 5th grade
• Squiggles & Wiggles preschool, for ages 3-4
• Safety Town, for those entering 5K
• Fantastic Fridays, for students 5K through 8th grade
• Basketball camps, for boys entering grades 2-9 and girls entering grades 4-9