Info for families:
• 2021 Summer School Course Descriptions / (Programa escolar del verano 2021)
• Summer School Skyward registration instructions (preferred registration method)
• Online Enrollment - only for students new to the Plymouth School District (Please note that once you enroll in the district, you will need to register for Summer School classes - see instructions above.)
• Printable Summer School Enrollment Form - only for students new to the Plymouth School District
• Summer School Registration/Points Form / (El formulario de matriculación 2021)
• Summer School Bus Registration Form
• Health Information / Información de Salud (only required if new to the district or if there is a new health condition)
PLEASE NOTE: Summer School is an extension of the 2020-21 school year, so register according to the current school grade.
Summer opportunities from Community Ed & Rec:
• Squiggles & Wiggles preschool, for ages 3-4
• Summer youth athletic camps: basketball, dance, football
• Summer child care, for age 6 weeks through entering 5th grade
We are planning for an in-person Summer School this year. It will run for five weeks from June 21 to July 22, with classes from 8 to 11:45 a.m. Monday through Thursday (i.e. no classes on Fridays). Classes will NOT meet Monday July 5.
Classes will meet at Plymouth High School, 125 S. Highland Ave., except for Early Childhood, Kindergarten Readiness, and K-1 Transition, which will be at Horizon Elementary School, 411 S. Highland Ave.
Enrollment is open to all area students, regardless of which district they attend during the school year.
We continue to be guided by the Covid-19 recommendations of the Sheboygan County Public Health Department, Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction, Centers for Disease Control, and American Academy of Pediatrics. At present, we expect that masks will be required indoors but optional outdoors during Summer School. We plan to continue with other protocols, such as physical distancing, hand washing, and sanitizing.