Info for families:
• 2019 Summer School Course Descriptions
• Summer School Skyward registration instructions (preferred registration method)
• Summer School Point System (return form only if unable to register via Skyward)
• Summer School Enrollment Form (only for students new to Summer School)
• Summer School Bus Registration Form
• Summer School Health Form / Informacion de Salud (only required if new to the district or if there is a new health condition)
PLEASE NOTE: Summer School is an extension of the 2018-19 school year, so register according to the current school grade.
Summer School 2019 will run for five weeks from June 17 to July 18, with no classes July 4. Classes are offered from 8 to 11:45 a.m. Mondays through Thursdays; please note that classes will not meet on Fridays this year.
Classes will meet at Riverview Middle School, except for Early Childhood, Kindergarten Readiness, and K-1 Transition, which will be at Horizon Elementary School.