The district prizes its Summer School program as an excellent opportunity for students to keep learning and exploring through the summer.
Info for families:
• 2018 Summer School Course Descriptions
• Summer School Skyward registration instructions
• Summer School Registration Form (only for students new to Summer School)
• Summer School Points Schedule
• Summer School Bus Registration Form
• Summer School Health Forms (only required if new to the district or if there is a new health condition the school nurse is not aware of): English / Spanish
• Teacher aides
• Student helpers
About Summer School
About 75 different classes are offered for students in kindergarten through high school, at no charge to families. While some are remedial courses, the vast majority are designed to keep students thinking and exploring during the summer months. About two-thirds of the district’s elementary students attend Summer School and about one-third of the middle school students do. Students from other school districts are welcome to attend our Summer School.
Summer School 2018
Summer School 2018 will run for five weeks from June 18 to July 20, with no classes July 4. Most classes will meet at Plymouth High School from 8 to 11:45 a.m.; classes for the youngest students will be at neighboring Horizon Elementary School.
Enrollment is open to all area students, regardless of which district they attend during the school year.
Registration is now open for 2018 Summer School. Current students should register through Skyward. New students should complete the Summer School Registration Form above.
- #115-1: Swimming Level 1
- #115-2: Swimming Level 2
- #115-3: Swimming Level 3
- #115-4: Swimming Level 4
- #115-5: Swimming Level 5
- #115-6: Swimming Level 6
- #119: Camping
- #122: Beginning Tennis
- #126: Woodworking
- #145: LLI
- #147: Practice Perfect Reading 1
- #154: Digital Writing
- #163: Everyday Chemistry
- #164: Bugs
- #171: Science of Flight 1
- #177: Art Extravaganza
- #178: Needle Art
- #182: Photo Art
- #247: Practice Perfect Reading 2
- #271: Science of Flight 2
- #306: K-1 Transition