Facility Use

We encourage community groups to inquire about renting Plymouth School District buildings, fields and other facilities.


Quick Links

Auditorium Usage Form

How to reserve school facilities

There are a wide variety of spaces available, so if you need a gym, a quiet room for a meeting, or a large event space, we will work with you to make your event a success!

Send us a Space Request Form and your request will be routed to the appropriate office for scheduling. If you are a first time “Requester,” please follow the instructions in the Introduction to Plymouth’s Facility Scheduler, rSchoolToday. This process must be completed before facilities can be requested.

Please make sure all requests are 14 days or more from the event date. If you have any questions about a School District Facility, please contact Community Education and Recreation office at 920-892-5068 or questions regarding a City of Plymouth facility please contact City Hall at (920) 893-1271.


Terms of use

Applicants agree to be responsible for:

1. Building safety and security
* Applicant is responsible for crowd control
* Visual check routines: halls, restrooms, etc.
* Restrict participants to designed area.
* Running, horseplay and fighting are prohibited.
* Smoking or other tobacco use prohibited.
* Alcohol prohibited.

2. Emergency response/communication
* Police/fire phone number is 911 (if using a school phone, dial 9-911)

3. Familiarity with facility
* Check location of fire alarms/extinguishers, lighting systems, telephone, etc.
* Check location of paper goods, brooms, mops, etc.
* Check location of trash dumpsters.

4. Clean-up of facility
* Applicant is responsible for clean-up. If custodian time is used, applicant will be charged.

5. Gym floors
* Dust mop gym floor before using (see custodians for special mops).
* No street shoes on gym floors.
* No tape on gym floors.

6. All events are to be conducted and operated in full compliance with all applicable WIAA rules.

7. Applicant is to inform participants that personal injury/damage to property is assumed by the applicant.