Community Education & Recreation offers popular fitness & aquatic classes, as well as learning & wellness opportunities for everyone from toddlers to senior citizens.
• View or download the complete May-August 2018 Course Listings
• Online registration
: this option, which no longer carries a service charge, allows you to pay with a credit card and to receive immediate confirmation of enrollment.
• Youth summer athletic camp registration form
• Squiggles & Wiggles Summer Preschool registration form
• Summer 2018 and 2018-19 School Year Child Care registration form
• Printable registration form
to mail or bring to Community Ed & Rec, 125 Highland Ave., Plymouth WI 53073.
What is offered?
Upcoming classes include:
- Summer Playgroup: Children of all ages can come together to enjoy area parks and commune with nature, while their parents or other caregivers provide supervision. Shelters will be open in parks that have them. Summer Playgroup will meet from 9:30 to 11 a.m. Fridays from May through August on a rotating schedule: Stayer Junior Park the first Friday, City Park the second Friday, Lone Oak Park the third Friday, and Meyer Park the fourth Friday (to coincide with Little Naturalists).
- Hiking Club: This new group will explore Kettle Moraine trails and others in our area. A different hike is offered each week at various times through this collaboration involving Community Ed & Rec, Ecology Outfitters and Generations. There is no fee, but please register with our office. You will need a State Park Pass to access many of the trails.
- Walkers Club: This 12-week opportunity will feature walks of 2 to 3 miles through the neighborhoods and trails of Sheboygan County, with faster-paced and slower-paced groups. Participants will meet at 5:30 p.m. Mondays through Aug. 20 at various locations; fee is $10 ($8 for Generations members and district residents ages 62 and up) until May 25, then $20.
- Ropes Course: Offers those ages 7 through adult a chance to climb different elements while experiencing teamwork, trust and recreational fun. Climbs will begin at 5:30 p.m. on the following Wednesdays: July 11 and 25; and Aug. 8 and 22. Fee is $5 until one week before each climb, then $15, then $20 the day of the climb.
- Dog Obedience: Kids and K9s is similar to the Basic Manners class offered for adults, but it also includes some pet tricks. Students ages 5 to 14 and their dogs will learn basic commands (sit, down, stay, wait, come, and leave it) as well as walking a dog on a leash and meeting other dogs. Class will meet with instructor Julie Cramer, who has 30 years of experience, from 5:30 to 6:15 p.m. Wednesdays from July 18 to Aug. 22 on the Fairview Elementary School grounds. Fee is $40 until July 6, then $50.
View online descriptions of all of our current general, fitness, aquatic and youth & family courses.
View or print a copy of our current course guide. Copies also may be found at locations throughout the community.
How do I register?
Register online: By registering online you can pay with a credit card and get immediate confirmation of enrollment. No more service charge!
Print a registration form: Mail or bring it to our office in Plymouth High School, 125 Highland Ave., Plymouth WI 53073.
• Email us at email@example.com.
• Call us at (920) 892-5068.
• Stop by our office on the north end of Plymouth High School, 125 Highland Ave.
• Sign up for our e-newsletter,
which is sent each month and when registration opens for each session.
• Follow us on Facebook.