Posted November 21, 2022
Plymouth School District Community Education & Recreation is showing “Top Gun Maverick” as its next Free Film.
This PG-13 action/adventure film resumes the story of Pete "Maverick" Mitchell, played once again by Tom Cruise. After more than 30 years of service as one of the Navy's top aviators, Maverick is where he belongs, pushing the envelope as a courageous test pilot and dodging the advancement in rank that would ground him. Training a detachment of graduates for a special assignment, he must confront the ghosts of his past and his deepest fears, culminating in a mission that demands the ultimate sacrifice from those who choose to fly it.
The film will begin at 6 p.m. Tuesday Nov. 29 in the auditorium at Plymouth High School (enter Door 1), 125 S. Highland Ave. Admission is free, but please register by Monday Nov. 28 so Community Ed & Rec knows there is enough interest to show the film. You can register online via MyRec, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, or by calling 920-892-5068.
• Visit our Free Films webpage for trailers and more information about all of the films.
• Register online for Free Films.
• Contact the Community Ed & Rec office at email@example.com or 920-892-5068.
• Visit the office 8 a.m.-4 p.m. on the south end (Door 18) of Plymouth High School, 125 S. Highland Ave.
• Sign up for our e-newsletter to be among the first to know when new opportunities are available.
• Visit the our Facebook page, where we share information regularly about our learning and wellness offerings for community members of all ages.
• Follow our new Instagram feed to see some of the awesome things happening in Community Ed & Rec!