Posted September 12, 2022
Plymouth School District Community Education & Recreation is offering three free Around Our Town field trips for adults this fall, the first since the Covid-19 global pandemic began.
There is no fee for the tours, but participants must pre-register at least two days in advance because enrollment is limited.
The Sheboygan County Highway Department’s primary responsibilities are the maintenance, design, and construction of the 450-mile system of county trunk highways, as well as maintenance of 170 miles of state trunk and interstate highways within the county and 465 miles of local township roads.
5pm Thursday Sept. 22 at W5741 County Road J, Plymouth
Tour this full-service print and marketing company, which can assist from beginning to end, design to finishing.
5pm Thursday Oct. 20 at 1209 Pilgrim Road, Plymouth
Get an inside look at St. Paul’s and learn how this historic church serves our community.
5pm Tuesday Nov. 15 at 312 East Main Street, Plymouth
• Register online via MyRec (preferred).
• Print a registration form to mail or bring to Community Ed & Rec, 125 S. Highland Ave., Plymouth WI 53073.
• Contact our office at email@example.com or 920-892-5068.
• Visit our office on the south end of Plymouth High School (Door 18), 125 S. Highland Ave. Hours are 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
• View the complete Fall 2022 Course Guide.
• Sign up for our e-newsletter to be among the first to know when new opportunities are available.
• Visit our Facebook page and our Instagram feed, where we share information regularly about our learning and wellness offerings for community members of all ages.