Posted August 8, 2022
NOTE: Students who will be attending Plymouth public schools for the first time this fall should first enroll in the district, either online or in the District Office, located on the south end (Door 18) of Plymouth High School, 125 S. Highland Ave. (7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.). If you have questions about enrollment, please call 920-892-2661.
The Plymouth School District is now registering students for the 2022-23 school year!
Families of returning students and new students already enrolled should log into Skyward Family Access by Friday Aug. 19, click the 2022-23 registration tab on the left, and follow the instructions to register each child. Those without access to the Internet can contact their school office for assistance.
Families can pay most fees online, through the same vendor that handles online Food Service payments for the district. Simply visit https://plymouthjoint.revtrak.net, click the “School Fees” button, and follow the instructions.
It does not appear that USDA funding for free school meals will continue. Accordingly, the Board of Education has set the following lunch prices for the 2022-23 school year, which can be paid online via Revtrak or by sending a check to school: $2.85 elementary, $3.05 Riverview, $3.15 PHS.
Families also can pay fees (and turn in forms) by visiting a school office:
• PHS: 7 a.m.-3:15 p.m. Monday through Friday. Park in front of school and enter Door 1G.
• Riverview: 7 a.m.-2:30 p.m. Monday through Friday. Park in the front circle and ring for admittance at the Main Entrance.
To help busy parents, the oldest student’s school can accept fees and forms for younger siblings; elementary students with no older siblings can visit Riverview or PHS or wait for Sneak Peek. All students can turn in forms and fees at back-to-school events (see list of Key Back-to-School Dates).
• Skyward Family Access link
• Enrollment/Registration webpage, which has detailed registration instructions and links to forms and other information for families
• Food Service webpage, which has more pricing and additional information, including the Free & Reduced Lunch Application
• Online payment of fees and meals via RevTrak
• Instructions for signing up for Skylert text alerts
• If you have additional questions, please contact your school office: PHS 920-893-6911, Riverview 920-892-4353, Fairview 920-892-2621, Horizon 920-892-2225, Parkview 920-892-4076.
• District website: The most-reliable, most in-depth source of info about the district
• Weekly e-newsletter: The easiest way to get info – right to your email inbox each Monday!
• Online Friday Folders: A paperless version of the traditional info folders
• Twitter: Reminders, lunch menus, links to website articles and other items of interest
• Facebook: Features about schools, students, & staff
• Instagram: Awesome photographs from our schools