Posted August 8, 2022
Plymouth School District Community Education & Recreation is offering another seasonal plant walk this summer.
Learn to identify plants and to incorporate them into your life for food and medicine.
Instructor: Linda Conroy, veteran herbalist and forager
Details: 5:30-7:30pm Thursday Aug. 25 at Nichols Creek Wildlife Area
Fee: $33 until Aug. 12, then $43
Register: online via MyRec
• Online (preferred): https://plymouthwi.myrec.com. If you have not done so already, you will need to create a MyRec account; once we verify residency and approve the account, you can register for any of our current offerings.
• By mail: Download the printable registration form and send it with a check to Community Ed & Rec, 125 S. Highland Ave., Plymouth WI 53073.
• In person: Registrations are accepted from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. weekdays in our office on the south end of Plymouth High School. Park in the visitor lot in front of the school and enter at Door 18.
• Visit https://plymouthwi.myrec.com to view available classes, create an online account, and register online.
• View the complete Summer 2022 Course Guide.
• Contact our office at firstname.lastname@example.org or (920) 892-5068.
• Visit our office 8am-4pm on the south end (Door 18) of Plymouth High School, 125 S. Highland Ave.
• Sign up for our e-newsletter to be among the first to know when new opportunities are available.
• Visit our Facebook page, where we share information regularly about our learning and wellness offerings for community members of all ages.