Students are considered to be enrolled in the Plymouth School District and can participate in extracurricular activities and graduation (if a senior). Kiel Online School staff work with Plymouth School District counselors to offer a Personal Education Plan tailored to each individual student.
Please note: We will continue to offer online classes through Wisconsin Virtual School for in-person students seeking a class not offered by PHS.
Students will be allowed to join the virtual setting at the beginning of each semester, with school approval, prior to August 15 (1st semester/trimester) and prior to January 1 (2nd semester/trimester). Signing up is a commitment for the entire semester. Prior year attendance and academic standing will be considered as factors in determining approval for virtual learning.
STEP 1: Complete the Virtual School Interest Form
STEP 2: Contact your school principal to share your interest, and he or she will set up a meeting to discuss having your child learn in a virtual setting.
• PHS: Joe Brandl at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Riverview: Tom Dorgan at email@example.com
• Horizon: Justin Goffard at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Parkview: Jason Cole at email@example.com
• Fairview: Nick O’Malley at firstname.lastname@example.org