Welcome to Plymouth e-School
Our e-School provides additional/alternative learning opportunities for students within the district whose educational needs may be better met, in part, outside the traditional school setting.
• Plymouth Online School Family Handbook 2017-18
• Plymouth Online School Family Handbook 2018-19
• CESA 7 - Northeast Wisconsin Online Charter School
How it works
The e-School allows students to take full-credit courses over the internet, offering flexibility and access to a wide variety of courses.
Online courses offer the same curriculum as traditional courses, but in a different format. Students access their assignments online, communicating regularly with the teacher, generally via e-mail. Students are able to work on their assignments at any time that is convenient for them.
The flexibility and range of courses available make the e-School particularly useful to students in the following situations:
- Students desiring to take courses not offered at PHS, including AP courses and languages other than Spanish and German.
- Students looking to get a jump start on college, for example taking a medical terminology course that carries both PHS and college credits.
- Students who can’t take a course offered at PHS due to scheduling conflicts.
- Students who have medical issues that make it difficult for them to attend traditional classes.
- Students who have been expelled from school.
- Students who are home-schooled.
- Students needing a few credits in order to graduate early.
- A teen parent who can do some coursework while his or her child is sleeping.
- A particularly advanced middle-school student, who can take more challenging online classes during regular class time.
Whatever their situation, successful e-School students are self-motivated and self-reliant, as well as proficient readers and effective writers.