Posted March 28, 2022
Parents, grandparents, and other community members are invited to experience the talents of Plymouth School District students at performances this spring.
The following shows are open to the public. Admission is free unless otherwise noted. Most are at Plymouth High School, 125 S. Highland Ave., or at Riverview Middle School, 300 Riverside Circle.
Spring school performances
- PHS Jazz Concert: 7:30 p.m. Monday April 4, PHS Cafeteria
- PHS Comedy Team Performance: 7 p.m. Thursday April 7, PHS Amphitheatre
- Riverview Musical “Seussical Jr.”: 7 p.m. Thursday April 21-Saturday April 23 and 2 p.m. Sunday April 24, Riverview Auditorium; reserved-seat tickets $5 in the Riverview office or at the door
- Wisconsin Singers & PHS Momentum: 7 p.m. Saturday April 23, PHS Auditorium; tickets $15 ($10 for students) at the door (advance tickets from the original Feb. 18 date will be honored)
- Classical Music Concert: 6 p.m. at Generations. Featuring Annika Nelson on guitar, Kevin Smith on tuba, Alex Weisensel on tenor sax, Emma Wynveen and Jasmine Keller on flute
- Fairview Spring Concert: 6 p.m. grades K-2, 7 p.m. grades 3-4, Monday April 25, PHS Auditorium
- Parkview Spring Concert: 6 p.m. grades K-2, 7 p.m. grades 3-4, Tuesday April 26, PHS Auditorium
- Horizon Spring Concert: 6 p.m. grades K-2, 7 p.m. grades 3-4, Thursday April 28, PHS Auditorium
- 5th-Grade Music Concert: 6:30 p.m. Thursday May 5, Riverview Auditorium
- Riverview Band Concert: Featuring grades 6-8 and Jazz Band. 7 p.m. Tuesday May 10, Riverview Auditorium
- PHS Spring Band Concert: 7:30 p.m. Monday May 16, PHS Auditorium
- Riverview Choral Concert: Featuring grades 6-8. 6th grade at 6:30 p.m., 7th grade at 7 p.m., 8th grade at 7:30 p.m. Tuesday May 17, Riverview Auditorium
- PHS Cabaret Dessert Show: 7 p.m. Thursday May 19, PHS Cafeteria. Enjoy dessert as you hear PHS upperclassmen sing acoustic music they picked out themselves. Tickets $5 at the door.
- PHS Cabaret: 7:30 p.m. Friday May 20, PHS Auditorium. The theme of this year's pops concert is "Tongue Tied," meaning any music that includes some form of gibberish. From "The Lion Sleeps Tonight" to "Please Don't Stop the Music" to "Hey Jude," you'll enjoy all sorts of music from every decade.
All PHS Choirs will perform, and Momentum Show Choir will close out the night.
- PHS Drama Class performances: 7 p.m. Monday May 23 and Tuesday May 24, PHS Amphitheatre. The Drama 2 & 3 acting company, Amph Rats, will perform an original one-act play called "Picture (Im)perfect," directed by PHS student Lauren Bunyea.
- Jazz in the Park: 7 p.m. Wednesday May 25, PHS Auditorium (new location)
- PHS Comedy Show: 7 p.m. Thursday May 26, PHS Amphitheatre. Team members will play improvisational games. Audience participation is highly encouraged and an integral part of each show.
• Call the school office (PHS at 920-893-6911, Riverview at 920-892-4353, Fairview at 920-892-2621, Horizon at 920-892-2225, Parkview at 920-892-4076).
• Explore The Arts section of our award-winning District Report Card to learn more about the extensive and varied performance opportunities available to our students.