Posted January 10, 2022
Parents, grandparents, and other community members are invited to experience the talents of Plymouth School District students at performances this winter.
The following shows are free and open to the public, unless otherwise noted below. They will be held at Plymouth High School, 125 S. Highland Ave., or at Riverview Middle School, 300 Riverside Circle, as noted:
- Riverview Band Concert (grades 7-8): 7 p.m. Tuesday Jan. 11 in the Riverview Auditorium
- PHS Winter Band Concert: 7 p.m. Monday Jan. 17 in the PHS Auditorium
- Riverview 5th-Grade General Music Concert: 6 p.m. Tuesday Jan. 18 in the Riverview Auditorium (postponed from Dec. 9)
- East Central Conference Honors Band Concert: 3:30 p.m. Saturday Jan. 22 in the PHS Auditorium
- Riverview Choir Concert: 7th grade at 6:30 p.m., 8th grade at 7 p.m. Tuesday Feb. 15 in the Riverview Auditorium
- PHS Comedy Show: 7:30 p.m. Thursday Feb. 17 the PHS Amphitheatre. The show will feature improvisational games played by team members. Audience participation is highly encouraged and an integral part of each show. (postponed to 7 p.m. Thursday April 7)
- PHS Jazz Concert: 7 p.m. Monday March 7 (postponed to Monday April 4)
- PHS Festival Preview Choir Concert: 7:30 p.m. Monday March 14 in the PHS Auditorium. Students are gearing up to compete at the WSMA Concert Festival at North Fond du Lac High School on March 17, and are ready to share what they have been working on with you. Two choirs will perform 3 songs each:
Bass Ensemble, Treble Ensemble, and Bel Canto combined: "Stomp Your Foot" by Copland, "Sing me to Heaven" by Gawthrop, and "Tshotshotloza" by Ames
Concert Choir: "Domaredensen" by Collins, "A Boy and a Girl" by Eric Whitacre, and "Nothing Gonna Stumble My Feet" by Gilpin
Also mark your calendar for the PHS musical, “Bye Bye Birdie,” which will be presented March 10-13, and the Riverview musical, “Seussical Jr.,” which will be presented April 22-24. (More info to come on both!)
• Call the school office (PHS at 920-893-6911, Riverview at 920-892-4353).
• Explore The Arts section of our award-winning District Report Card to learn more about the extensive and varied performance opportunities available to our students.