Posted July 26, 2021
The Plymouth School District is expanding its virtual options to provide alternative learning opportunities for students whose educational needs may be better met outside the traditional school setting.
Students will be allowed to join the virtual setting at the beginning of each semester, with school approval, prior to Aug. 15 (1st semester/trimester) and prior to Jan. 1 (2nd semester/trimester). Signing up is a commitment for the entire semester. Prior year attendance and academic standing will be considered as factors in determining approval for virtual learning.
STEP 1: Complete the Virtual School Interest Form
STEP 2: Contact your school principal to share your interest, and he or she will set up a meeting to discuss having your child learn in a virtual setting.
• PHS: Joe Brandl at email@example.com
• Riverview: Tom Dorgan at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Horizon: Justin Goffard at email@example.com
• Parkview: Jason Cole at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Fairview: Nick O’Malley at email@example.com