Posted May 3, 2021
Plymouth School District Community Education & Recreation offers summer child care for children as young as 6 weeks old up through those entering fifth grade in the fall.
Three age-appropriate programs will be available from June 14 to Aug. 31:
Care is available from 6:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. weekdays at Mulberry Bush. The other programs are open from 6 a.m. to 6 p.m., except that care is not available during the hours of Summer School (i.e. 8-11:45 a.m. Monday-Thursday June 21-July 22) so that children may participate in that program.
All three programs will be closed Monday July 5; Berry Branch and Extra Mile also will be closed Monday Aug. 30 and Tuesday Aug. 31.
Berry Branch and Extra Mile have a nonrefundable registration fee of $50/child, which helps offset costs so families are not charged for days missed because of illness, vacation, etc. You can pay the registration fee online, or bring payment to child care or to the Community Ed & Rec office on the south end of Plymouth High School. (Mulberry Bush collects its annual registration fee in September.)
Weekly fees vary based on the age of the child and the number of hours of care needed.
• Access the online registration form for Summer 2021 and/or 2021-22 School Year Child Care.
• If you have questions about registration, please contact Community Ed & Rec at email@example.com or 920-892-5068.
• If you have questions about child-care programs, please contact Karyn Haun at firstname.lastname@example.org or (920) 892-6922.
• Learn more about the Plymouth School District Summer School program.
• Learn more about Squiggles & Wiggles summer preschool for 3- and 4-year-olds.
• Learn more about summer athletic camps for students entering grades 1 through 9.
• Learn more about other summer opportunities from the Plymouth School District.