Jan. 18 will see the first Saturday Family Swim of 2020, as well as the first Gym & Swim, a new opportunity that incorporates time at Family Swim with activities in the multi-purpose facility at Plymouth High School.
Posted January 13, 2020
Gym & Swims will offer a new chance for families to enjoy activities in the multi-purpose facility at Plymouth High School, then spend an hour at Saturday Family Swim.
Gym & Swims will be offered from 12:30 to 2:30 p.m. Saturdays Jan. 18, Feb. 22, and March 14. The fee is $10 per family per date, and families must register in advance. Community Ed & Rec staff will organize an hour of activities in the multi-purpose facility, followed by an hour at Family Swim in the Mike Slagle Aquatic Center. This is a family event; parent or guardian supervision is required for both components.
For those who just want to swim, Saturday Family Swims will be offered from 1 to 2:30 p.m. Jan. 18, Feb. 8 and 22, and March 14. Children must be accompanied by an adult. Participants should bring their own towels. One lap lane will be available. Fee is $7 per family each time. No registration is necessary, but come on time because the pool may close if there are not enough participants.
Both opportunities, sponsored by Plymouth School District Community Education & Recreation, will be held at Plymouth High School, 125 S. Highland Ave. Park behind the school and enter Door 11.
• Register online for Gym & Swim; this option allows you to pay with a credit card at no extra charge and to receive immediate confirmation of enrollment.
• Print a registration form to mail or bring to Community Ed & Rec, 125 S. Highland Ave., Plymouth WI 53073.
• View or download a flier about Saturday Family Swims and Gym & Swims.
• Download or view a pdf of the complete Winter/Spring 2020 Course Listings.
• Call (920) 892-5068 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Visit the new Community Ed & Rec office on the south end of Plymouth High School. Park in the new lot in front of the addition and enter Door 18. The office is open from 8 a.m. until at least 4 p.m. weekdays, but you will need to press the intercom button to request admittance until 3 p.m.
• Visit our Facebook page, where we share information regularly about our many learning and wellness offerings for community members of all ages.