The Oct. 18 Fantastic Friday features a trip to the Blue Harbor waterpark in Sheboygan.
Posted October 7, 2019
The Oct. 18 Fantastic Friday features a trip to Breaker Bay Waterpark at Blue Harbor Resort in Sheboygan.
The event is open to all area students in 4K through eighth grade, with supervision provided by Plymouth School District Community Education & Recreation child-care workers and Youth Center staff.
Organized activities generally run from 9 a.m. to 3:30 p.m., with care available from 6 a.m. to 6 p.m. at no additional cost. Pick-up and drop-off is at Horizon Elementary School, 411 S. Highland Ave. Students should bring a lunch with a beverage and swim gear (i.e. swimsuit, towel, goggles if desired; lifejacket for 4K kids).
Signing up for multiple Fantastic Fridays? The following discounts are offered:
• Sign up for the remaining six events by Oct. 11 for just $175.
• Sign up for any four events for $110 at least 1 week before the first one to be attended.
Otherwise, the fee is $33/event if registered at least a week in advance, or $48 the week of. NOTE: No refunds will be provided.
• Register online to pay with a credit card and receive immediate confirmation of enrollment.
• Print a Fantastic Fridays Registration Form to bring or mail to Community Ed & Rec, 125 Highland Ave., Plymouth WI 53073.
• Call (920) 892-5068, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit the new Community Ed & Rec office on the south end of Plymouth High School, 125 Highland Ave.
• View or download the complete Community Ed & Rec Fall 2019 Course Listings.
• Visit our Facebook page, where we share information regularly about our many learning and wellness offerings for community members of all ages.