The first Fantastic Friday of the 2019-20 school year will include a tour of Fiserv Forum in Milwaukee.
Posted August 26, 2019
Looking for something fun and interesting for the kids to do on no-school days? Plymouth School District Community Education & Recreation again is offering Fantastic Fridays.
Supervision is provided by Community Ed & Rec child-care workers and Youth Center staff, but the events are open to all area students in 4K through 8th grade.
Activities generally run from 9 a.m. to 3:30 p.m., with care available from 6 a.m. to 6 p.m. at no additional charge. Pick up and drop off will be at Horizon Elementary School, 411 S. Highland Ave. Students should bring a lunch with a beverage and gear appropriate to the day’s activities.
The following discounts are offered:
Otherwise, the fee is $33/event if registered a week in advance, or $48 the week of. NOTE: No refunds will be provided.
• Register online to pay with a credit card and receive immediate confirmation of enrollment.
• Print a Fantastic Fridays Registration Form to mail to Community Ed & Rec, 125 Highland Ave., Plymouth WI 53073.
• View or download a single-page calendar of the 2019-20 school year.
• View or download the complete Community Ed & Rec Fall 2019 Course Listings.
• Visit our Facebook page, where we share information regularly about our many learning and wellness offerings for community members of all ages.
• Email email@example.com or call (920) 892-5068.