Posted August 12, 2019
Updated August 22, 2019
Plymouth School District Community Education & Recreation will offer a variety of fitness, wellness and youth classes this fall – a mix of returning favorites plus six new opportunities.
Registration is now open for the fall session, which will run from September through December. In-person registration is available from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Thursday Aug. 22 and Friday Aug. 23 in the lobby of Riverview Middle School, 300 Riverside Circle.
After that, Community Ed & Rec staff will be in temporarily offices until their new space in the Plymouth High School addition is ready, but online registration is available at no additional fee. Paper registration forms (with payment) may be mailed to the Community Ed & Rec office, 125 Highland Ave., Plymouth WI 53073.
New opportunities include:
• Register online; this option allows you to pay with a credit card at no extra charge and to receive immediate confirmation of enrollment.
• Print a registration form to mail to Community Ed & Rec, 125 Highland Ave., Plymouth WI 53073.
• Download or view a pdf of the Fall 2019 Course Listings.
• Look for printed copies of the Course Listings in the Aug. 20/21 Plymouth Review & Xtra; at back-to-school events; and at locations throughout the community.
• Sign up for our e-newsletter to be among the first to know when registration opens each session.
• Visit our Facebook page, where we share information regularly about our many learning and wellness offerings for community members of all ages.
• Call (920) 892-5068, email email@example.com, or visit the Community Ed & Rec office on the north end of Plymouth High School, 125 Highland Ave.
View or download the Fall 2019 Course Listings, a printed version of which will be in the Aug. 20/21 Plymouth Review & Xtra and at back-to-school events.