The Plymouth High School German Band will perform at German Night on Thursday July 25.
Posted July 15, 2019
The annual Plymouth German Night will feature the Plymouth High School Junge Kameraden (German Band), Plymouth Municipal Band, and Copper Box.
This free, family-friendly event will run from 4:30 to 11 p.m. Thursday July 25 in Plymouth City Park (Grove Street entrance). The musical schedule is:
• 6 to 7 p.m.: Junge Kameraden
• 7 to 8 p.m.: Plymouth Municipal Band
• 8 to 10 p.m.: Copper Box
Brats, burgers, pulled pork and German potato salad will be available for purchase, as well as selections from the famous cake stand. Proceeds benefit the Plymouth Municipal Band and the PHS Fine Arts Booster Club.
Event sponsors include Johnsonville Sausage, Piggly Wiggly, Plymouth School District Food Service, Sargento, Schwallers, Sheboygan County Fair Association, and Sun Graphics, with John Berenz, Brian Herman and Ron Nichlous as fryers.
• View or download a flier about German Night.
• Volunteers are needed! Sign up to help at 2019 German Night Sign Up.
• Explore The Arts section of our award-winning District Report Card to learn more about the extensive and varied performance opportunities available to our students.