Posted May 20, 2019
The Plymouth High School Drama Department will present the one-act play “The Magic Flute” one night only as its spring performance.
The Amphrats – students in Drama 2/3 – will perform a version adapted from Mozart's opera by June Walker Rogers.
The presentation will begin at 7 p.m. Thursday May 30 in the Amphitheatre at Plymouth High School, 125 Highland Ave. The show is expected to run 45 to 60 minutes with no intermission. Tickets are $5 and will be available at the door.
- Tamino: Mitch Arnold
- Papageno: Bennett Josephs
- Miranda: Jordyn Anderson
- Cassandra: Anne Sedlacek
- Melisandra: Paige Ashworth
- Queen of the Night: Sydney Tackes
- Spirit: Joey D'Amatto
- Servant 1 (and others): Cierra Esparaza
- Servant 2 (and others): Casey Wittkopp
- Monostatos: Andew VanNorwick
- Pamina: Allie Gereau
- Sarastro: Michael Krusiec
- Old Man (and others): Tessy Carbaugh
- Elder 1: Adam Carbaugh
- Elder 2: Chase Jasinski
- Old Hag/Papagena: Lizzie Riley
- Set Design: Mitch Arnold and Charlie Waitkus
- Light Design: Michael Krusiec
- Sound Design: Carlee Frick and Lizzie Krueger
- Costume Design: Ana Hyer
- Prop Design: Ethan Joseph
• Explore The Arts section of our District Report Card
to learn more about the extensive and varied performance opportunities available to our students.