Posted May 13, 2019
Updated May 23, 2019
Registration is now open for the summer session of Plymouth School District Community Education and Recreation programs, which run from June through August.
Classes include a variety of fitness and wellness courses this summer – a mix of returning favorites plus five new opportunities:
• Register online; this option allows you to pay with a credit card at no extra charge and to receive immediate confirmation of enrollment.
• Print a registration form to mail or bring to Community Ed & Rec, 125 Highland Ave., Plymouth WI 53073.
• View or download our Summer Course Listings.
• Look for paper copies of the Summer Course Listings in the May 17 Friday Folders; in the May 21 Xtra and May 22 Plymouth Review; and at locations throughout the community.
• Sign up for our e-newsletter to be among the first to know when registration opens each session.
• Visit our Facebook page, where we share information regularly about our many learning and wellness offerings for community members of all ages.
• Call (920) 892-5068, email email@example.com, or visit the Community Ed & Rec office on the north end of Plymouth High School, 125 Highland Ave.
The summer Course Listings will be available in the Friday Folders on May 17 and online May 20.