The Fantastic Friday trip on Thursday, Feb. 14 will take students tubing at Sunburst.
Posted January 29, 2019
Updated February 4, 2019
Two Fantastic Fridays will be offered in February, featuring a tubing trip Thursday, Feb. 14 to Sunburst Winter Sports Park and roller-skating and a movie Friday, Feb. 15 in Fond du Lac.
Fantastic Fridays, sponsored by Plymouth School District Community Education & Recreation, offer enriching activities on no-school days. Supervision is provided by child-care workers and Youth Center staff, but the events are open to all area students in 4K through 8th grade.
Tubing at Sunburst will be from 1 to 3 p.m., so participants should be dropped off by 11 a.m. Feb. 14 at Horizon Elementary School, 411 S. Highland Ave. and are expected to return there by 4:30 p.m. However, care is available from 6 a.m. to 6 p.m. at no additional charge.
On Feb. 15, participants should be dropped off by 9 a.m. at Horizon and are expected to return there around 3:30 p.m., with care available from 6 a.m. to 6 p.m. at no additional charge.
The early registration fee is $30 each event until Feb. 8, then $45; no refunds will be provided. Students should bring a lunch with a beverage, as well as warm clothes for tubing and thick socks for skating.
• Register online for the Feb. 14 Fantastic Friday to pay with a credit card.
• Register online for the Feb. 15 Fantastic Friday to pay with a credit card.
• Print a Fantastic Fridays Registration Form to mail or bring to Community Ed & Rec, 125 Highland Ave., Plymouth WI 53073.
• Visit our Facebook page, where we share information regularly about our many learning and wellness offerings for community members of all ages.
• Email firstname.lastname@example.org, call (920) 892-5068, or visit the Community Ed & Rec office on the north end of Plymouth High School, 125 Highland Ave.