Posted January 2, 2019
The Plymouth School District Board of Education met at 7 p.m. Dec. 18, 2018 in the Plymouth High School Amphitheatre.
The board learned of the following support staff changes:
- Kim Schuld has been hired as a server/cook at Horizon Elementary School.
- Heather Crandall has been hired as a server/cook at the Plymouth High School.
- Hope Derus has been hired as an educational assistant at Fairview Elementary School.
- Richard Grohman has been hired as an educational assistant at Fairview Elementary School.
The board gratefully accepted the following donations:
- $22,050 from Sargento for a laser engraver for the Tech Ed Department.
- $1,000 from James Ubel to offset the cost of students travel to Costa Rica.
- $603.16 from the Parkview PTK for bus transportation to Spieker’s Pumpkin Farm and Henschel’s Museum.
In other matters, the board:
- Approved the updated Plymouth School District Safety Plan, as required by Wisconsin Act 143.
- Approved the final reading of NEOLA Policies 27.2, a collection of recommended updates to existing policies.
Summary prepared by Jamie Piontkowski, district coordinator of community communications