Participants in Holiday Cheese Making will learn to enhance cheese with herbs and other condiments.
Posted November 5, 2018
Holiday Cheese Making is being offered this month by Plymouth School District Community Education & Recreation.
Whether you want to make cheese for a cheese tray or offer it as a unique gift, this new class will inspire you to get creative with your cheese-making by adding herbs and other condiments. Participants will sample cheese and take home cheese made in class.
Class will meet with Linda Conroy, owner of Moonwise Herbs, from 6 to 8:30 p.m. Tuesday Nov. 27 at Plymouth High School, 125 Highland Ave.; fee is $35 until Nov. 16, then $45.
• Register online; this option allows you to receive immediate confirmation of enrollment.
• Print a registration form to mail or bring to Community Ed & Rec, 125 Highland Ave., Plymouth WI 53073.
• View or download the complete Fall 2018 Course Listings.
• Visit our Facebook page, where we share information regularly about our many learning and wellness offerings for community members of all ages.
• Email firstname.lastname@example.org, call (920) 892-5068, or visit the Community Ed & Rec office on the north end of Plymouth High School, 125 Highland Ave.