Participants in the Nov. 16 Fantastic Friday will tour the new Farm Wisconsin Discovery Center.
Posted October 29, 2018
The next Fantastic Friday on Nov. 16 features a trip to newly opened Farm Wisconsin Discovery Center.
Fantastic Fridays, sponsored by Plymouth School District Community Education & Recreation, offer enriching activities on no-school days. Supervision is provided by child-care workers and Youth Center staff, but the events are open to all area students in 4K through 8th grade.
The Farm Wisconsin Discovery Center features 15,000 square feet of educational exhibits on where food comes from, how it is produced, and who is producing it. Located along Interstate 43 south of Manitowoc, the center opened in July.
The Fantastic Friday fee is $30 until Nov. 9, then $45; no refunds will be provided. Participants should be dropped off by 9 a.m. and are expected to return around 3:30 p.m., but care is available from 6 a.m. to 6 p.m. at no additional charge. Pick up and drop off are at Horizon Elementary School, 411 S. Highland Ave. Students should bring a lunch with a beverage.
Additional 2018-19 Fantastic Fridays
Please note: Schedule is subject to change
• Register online to pay with a credit card.
• Print a Fantastic Fridays Registration Form to mail or bring to Community Ed & Rec, 125 Highland Ave., Plymouth WI 53073.
• View or download the complete Fall 2018 Course Listings.
• Visit our Facebook page, where we share information regularly about our many learning and wellness offerings for community members of all ages.
• Email firstname.lastname@example.org, call (920) 892-5068, or visit the Community Ed & Rec office on the north end of Plymouth High School, 125 Highland Ave.