Posted October 22, 2018
Updated October 25, 2018
Looking to get some indoor exercise now that the weather has turned colder? Members of the public can enjoy Hall Walking at Plymouth High School.
PHS, 125 Highland Ave., opens its halls to members of the public looking for indoor exercise from Nov. 1 to April 30.
The hall-walking program is available from 3 to 9 p.m. Mondays through Thursdays and from 3 to 6:30 p.m. Fridays. Seven laps equals a mile for one designated route, three laps for another.
The program is free, but walkers should enter at the Plymouth School District Community Education & Recreation entrances (Doors #3 or #4) and indicate on the roster when they are in the building.
• Visit the Hall Walking webpage.
• View a map showing two designated PHS Hall Walking routes.
• View or download a printable flier about Hall Walking.
• Read an article about joining fall fitness and aquatic classes.
• Call (920) 892-5068, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit the Community Ed&Rec office on the north end of Plymouth High School, 125 Highland Ave.
• Explore the Wellness section of our award-winning District Report Card to learn more about our focus on lifelong healthy living for kids and adults alike.