Breaker Bay Waterpark is the destination of the Oct. 19 Fantastic Friday.
Posted October 1, 2018
The next Fantastic Friday on Oct. 19 features a trip to Breaker Bay Waterpark at Blue Harbor Resort.
Fantastic Fridays, sponsored by Plymouth School District Community Education & Recreation, offer enriching activities on no-school days. Supervision is provided by child-care workers and Youth Center staff, but the events are open to all area students in 4K through 8th grade.
Breaker Bay, located inside Blue Harbor Resort in Sheboygan, offers 54,000 square feet of fun, including two body slides, two tube slides, a lily pad hopper, an activity pool, a lazy river, and a play area for younger children. Kids ages 10 and up (whose parents sign a permission slip) can ride The Riptide, the only double surf simulator in eastern Wisconsin.
The fee is $30 until Oct. 12, then $45; no refunds will be provided. Participants should be dropped off by 9 a.m. and are expected to return around 3:30 p.m., but care is available from 6 a.m. to 6 p.m. at no additional charge. Pick up and drop off are at Horizon Elementary School, 411 S. Highland Ave.
Students should bring a lunch with a beverage, as well as a swimsuit and a towel. Breaker Bay has life jackets available, but students may bring their own.
• Register online to pay with a credit card.
• Print a Fantastic Fridays Registration Form to mail or bring to Community Ed & Rec, 125 Highland Ave., Plymouth WI 53073.
• View or download the complete Fall 2018 Course Listings.
• Visit our Facebook page, where we share information regularly about our many learning and wellness offerings for community members of all ages.
• Email firstname.lastname@example.org, call (920) 892-5068, or visit the Community Ed & Rec office on the north end of Plymouth High School, 125 Highland Ave.