Posted February 5, 2018
Plymouth School District Community Education & Recreation is offering a new class called Parenting in a “Smart” World.
Parents, grandparents, caregivers and community members are invited to learn about safety in our electronic world. Police Liaison Officer Lindsay Baumhardt will discuss precautions to take with cell phones, app safety, internet behaviors, and drug awareness in light of today’s technology.
Class will meet from 6:30 to 7:30 p.m. Monday, Feb. 26 in the library at Plymouth High School, 125 Highland Ave. The class is free but please register by Feb. 23 so we know we have enough attendees to hold the class.
There’s also still room in the following:
• Register online; this option allows you to pay with a credit card at no extra charge and to receive immediate confirmation of enrollment.
• Print a registration form to mail or bring to Community Ed & Rec, 125 Highland Ave., Plymouth WI 53073.
• View or download the complete Winter/Spring 2018 Course Listings.
• Visit our Facebook page, where we share information regularly about our many learning and wellness offerings for community members of all ages.
• Call (920) 892-5068, email email@example.com, or visit the Community Ed & Rec office on the north end of Plymouth High School, 125 Highland Ave.