The Feb. 16 Fantastic Friday features tubing at Sunburst
Posted January 29, 2018
The next Fantastic Friday on Feb. 16 will take students tubing at Sunburst Winter Sports Park in Kewaskum.
With more than 45 tubing lanes, Sunburst has the world's largest tubing park — recognized by USA Today as one of the top 10 tubing parks in the country and by Cheap Flights as an one of the world's most epic tubing hills.
Fantastic Fridays, sponsored by Plymouth School District Community Education & Recreation, offer enriching activities on no-school days. Supervision is provided by child-care workers and Youth Center staff, but the events are open to all area students in 4K through 8th grade.
Activities generally run from 9 a.m. to 3:30 p.m., but care is available from 6 a.m. to 6 p.m. Pick up and drop off are at Horizon Elementary School, 411 S. Highland Ave. Students should bring a lunch with a beverage, as well as thick socks and other warm clothes for tubing. The fee is $30 until Feb. 9, then $45; no refunds will be provided.
• Register online for the Feb. 16 Fantastic Friday (no service fee!).
• Print a 2017-18 Fantastic Fridays registration form to mail or bring to Community Ed & Rec, 125 Highland Ave., Plymouth WI 53073.
• Print a Sunburst parental release form. (required for all participants)
• View or download the complete Winter/Spring 2018 Course Listings.
• Visit our Facebook page, where we share information regularly about our many learning and wellness offerings for community members of all ages.
• Call (920) 892-5068, email email@example.com, or visit the Community Ed&Rec office on the north end of Plymouth High School, 125 Highland Ave.