Students visiting Breaker Bay Waterpark during the Sept. 22 Fantastic Friday carry a double tube for the waterslide. Another Fantastic Friday visit to Blue Harbor is set for Dec. 8. Photo by Barb Hunter
Posted November 27, 2017
Students have a second chance to splash at Breaker Bay Waterpark during the next Fantastic Friday on Dec. 8.
Breaker Bay, located inside Blue Harbor Resort in Sheboygan, offers 54,000 square feet of fun, including two body slides, two tube slides, a lily pad hopper, an activity pool, a lazy river, and a play area for younger children. Kids ages 10 and up (whose parents sign a permission slip) can ride The Riptide, the only double surf simulator in eastern Wisconsin.
Fantastic Fridays, sponsored by Plymouth School District Community Education & Recreation, offer enriching activities on no-school days. Supervision is provided by child-care workers and Youth Center staff, but the events are open to all area students in 4K through 8th grade.
Activities generally run from 9 a.m. to 3:30 p.m., but care is available from 6 a.m. to 6 p.m. Pick up and drop off are at Horizon Elementary School, 411 S. Highland Ave. Students should bring a lunch with a beverage, as well as a swimsuit and a towel. The fee is $30 until Dec. 1, then $45; no refunds will be provided.
• Print a Fantastic Friday registration form to mail or bring to Community Ed & Rec, 125 Highland Ave., Plymouth WI 53073.
• View or download the complete Fall 2017 Course Listings.
• Visit our Facebook page, where we share information regularly about our many learning and wellness offerings for community members of all ages.
• Call (920) 892-5068, email email@example.com, or visit the Community Ed&Rec office on the north end of Plymouth High School, 125 Highland Ave.
• Visit the Breaker Bay Waterpark website.
Dec. 8: Visit to Blue Harbor Waterpark
Jan. 26: Blue Line Skating & Movie at Marcus Theatre
Feb. 16: Tubing at Sunburst
April 27: Trip to Roller Rink & Galloway House