The Oct. 20 Fantastic Friday features a visit to Shalom Wildlife
Posted October 9, 2017
Students can visit Lambeau Field and two wildlife sanctuaries later this month, thanks to Fantastic Fridays.
Fantastic Fridays, sponsored by Plymouth School District Community Education & Recreation, offer enriching activities on no-school days. Supervision is provided by child-care workers and Youth Center staff, but the events are open to all area students in 4K through 8th grade.
Activities generally run from 9 a.m. to 3:30 p.m., but care is available from 6 a.m. to 6 p.m. Pick up and drop off are at Horizon Elementary School, 411 S. Highland Ave. Students should bring a lunch with a beverage and gear appropriate to the day’s activities.
On Oct. 20, students will visit Shalom Wildlife in West Bend, which offers 100 acres of outdoor adventure, including the chance to view deer, elk, bison and wolves. Fee is $30 until Oct. 13, then $45.
On Oct. 27, students will tour Lambeau Field, home of the Green Bay Packers, and then visit Bay Beach Wildlife Sanctuary. Fee is $30 until Oct. 20, then $45.
• Print a registration form to mail or bring to Community Ed & Rec, 125 Highland Ave., Plymouth WI 53073.
• View or download the complete Fall 2017 Course Listings.
• Visit our Facebook page, where we share information regularly about our many learning and wellness offerings for community members of all ages.
• Call (920) 892-5068, email email@example.com, or visit the Community Ed&Rec office on the north end of Plymouth High School, 125 Highland Ave.
• Visit the Shalom Wildlife website.
• Visit the Bay Beach Wildlife Sanctuary website.
• Visit the Lambeau Field website.
Oct. 20: Visit to Shalom Wildlife
Oct. 27: Lambeau Field Tour & Bay Beach Wildlife Sanctuary
Dec. 8: Visit to Blue Harbor Waterpark
Jan. 26: Blue Line Skating & Movie at Marcus Theatre
Feb. 16: Tubing at Sunburst
April 27: Trip to Roller Rink & Galloway House