This year marks the 10th anniversary of the graduation of the Plymouth High School Class of 2007, which is having its class reunion Sept. 2.
Here is a look back at their senior year:
- Homecoming had a Mardi Gras theme and featured a boys volleyball tournament, girls powder puff games, hall decorating, a tug-of-war competition, a pep rally, a parade, the football game (PHS won!), and a dance.
- Boys track & field and girls swimming & diving won conference titles.
- PHS hosted 10 foreign-exchange students, from Argentiana, Egypt, France, Germany, India, Italy, South Korea, and Venezuela.
- Performing opportunities included Cabaret, Concert Choir, Mixed Choir, Swing Choir, Women’s Choir, Concert Band, Jazz Band, German Band, Symphonic Band, and Wind Ensemble. The fall play was “Night of the Living Beauty Pageant.”
- Extracurriculars included Acoustic Club, Bowling Club, Chess Club, FFA, Forensics, Hi-Lights newspaper, Imrpov Club, Math Tutors, Mock Trial, National Honor Society, Peer Helpers, Quit Qui Oc yearbook, Sign Language Club, Spanish NHS, Stage & Tech Crew, Student Council, TV 3 Crew, Students for Social Justice, and World Language Club.
Thanks to Hi-Lights newspaper and Quit Qui Oc yearbook for sharing their archives!
• Visit the PHS Alumni Information webpage, which has details on other upcoming reunions.
• Explore the District History webpage.
Class of 2007 10th Class Reunion
Class members will gather at 3 p.m. Saturday, Sept. 2 at the lower shelter in City Park (kids and partners are welcome), with an after-party beginning at 8 p.m. at Antonio's.
• 10th reunion Facebook event