PHS Freshmen Welcome Celebration set for Aug. 23
Posted August 14, 2017
Incoming Plymouth High School ninth-graders and their parents are invited to the Freshmen Welcome Celebration set for Wednesday, Aug. 23.
The evening’s schedule is as follows:
- 5-5:30 p.m.: Students attend a pep rally in the gym, with staff introductions; parents attend an information meeting in the auditorium.
- 5:30-5:45: Students join parents in the auditorium for information on magazine sales and extracurriculars.
- 5:45-8:00: The Extracurricular Fair is available in hallways throughout the school.
- 6-7:53: Students and parents walk through the schedules to visit classrooms and meet teachers; visit the Extracurricular Fair during the designated lunch period and/or study hall.
- 8-8:30: Students and parents attend the Activities/Athletic Code Meeting in the auditorium.