Posted July 17, 2017
Plymouth School District Community Education & Recreation is offering Community Climbs on the Adventure Ropes course this summer.
Anyone from kids ages 7 through senior citizens is invited to participate in the climbs, which will take 60 to 90 minutes and be held between 5 and 8 p.m. Wednesdays from Aug. 2 to 23 on the course. You can attend any or all sessions; different elements will be set up each night.
The fee for children ages 7 to 9 is $10 per climb or $30 for all four nights; the fee for ages 10 and up is $22 per climb or $70 for all four nights. Registration is due by 4 p.m. the Monday prior to each climb.
To register, please complete the following and return to the Community Ed & Rec office on the north end of Plymouth High School, 125 Highland Ave.:
• Community Ed & Rec Registration Form
• Consent Release and Assumption of Risk
• Waiver of Liability
There’s also still room in the following:
• Register online; this option allows you to pay with a credit card at no extra charge and to receive immediate confirmation of enrollment.
• Print a registration form to mail or bring to Community Ed & Rec, 125 Highland Ave., Plymouth WI 53073.
• Visit our Facebook page, where we share information regularly about our many learning and wellness offerings for community members of all ages.
• Call (920) 892-5068, email email@example.com or visit the Community Ed&Rec office on the north end of Plymouth High School, 125 Highland Ave.