The next Dog Obedience class begins Aug. 2!
Posted Posted July 10, 2017
Plymouth School District Community Education & Recreation is offering a second session of Dog Obedience this summer.
Participants will learn basic commands such as how to teach a dog to sit, stay, and come when called, as well as advice on establishing who takes who for a walk and other safety tips.
Bring a slip collar and a 6-foot leash. Dogs should be at least 3 months old. Handlers ages 11 to 15 must be accompanied by an adult.
Class will meet with instructor Pat Chickowski from 6 to 7 p.m. Wednesdays from Aug. 2 to Sept. 13 in the northeast lot at Plymouth High School, 125 Highland Ave. Fee is $38 ($30 for Generations members and district residents ages 62 and up) until July 21, then $48.
There’s also still room in the following:
• Download the 2017 Summer Camps Registration Form, for use with Volleyball Camp.
• Register online for other classes; this option allows you to pay with a credit card at no extra charge and to receive immediate confirmation of enrollment.
• Print a registration form to mail or bring to Community Ed & Rec, 125 Highland Ave., Plymouth WI 53073.
• View or download the complete May-August 2017 Course Listings.
• Visit our Facebook page, where we share information regularly about our many learning and wellness offerings for community members of all ages.
• Call (920) 892-5068, email email@example.com or visit the Community Ed & Rec office on the north end of Plymouth High School, 125 Highland Ave.