Children play at Rotary Park during a recent Summer Playgroup.
Posted June 19, 2017
Looking for a regular opportunity to meet other families and let the kids get some fresh air? Plymouth School District Community Education & Recreation is coordinating a free Summer Playgroup at rotating parks this summer.
Families with children of all ages are invited to enjoy Plymouth parks and commune with nature as well as with other families. Community Ed & Rec staff will be present, but parents are asked to supervise their children.
Summer Playgroup meets from 9:30 to 11 a.m. every Friday (except June 30) through Aug. 25 at a rotating park each week:
Shelters will be open in the parks that have them. There is no need to register. Rain won’t cancel Summer Playgroup, but lightning will.
There’s also still room in the following:
• View or download a flier with all of the Summer Playgroup dates that you can hang on your refrigerator.
• Register online for Osteoporosis & Arthritis and other classes; this option, which no longer carries a service charge, allows you to pay with a credit card and to receive immediate confirmation of enrollment.
• Print a registration form to mail or bring to Community Ed & Rec, 125 Highland Ave., Plymouth WI 53073.
• View or download the complete May-August 2017 Course Listings.
• Visit our Facebook page, where we share information regularly about our many learning and wellness offerings for community members of all ages.
• Call (920) 892-5068, email email@example.com or visit the Community Education and Recreation office on the north end of Plymouth High School, 125 Highland Ave.