Plymouth School District Community Education & Recreation is offering a new herbal class plus the popular Babysitting Clinic in April.
Register early and save $10 on the following classes:
- From the Garden – Herbal Infused Oils, Salves & Lotions: Learn to make herbal-infused oils with plants from your garden in this new class. Make and take home an infused oil, a salve, and a lotion, as well as recipes. All supplies will be provided. Class will meet with Linda Conroy, herbalist and owner of Moonwise Herbs, from 6 to 8:30 p.m. Thursday, April 20 at Plymouth High School, 125 Highland Ave.; fee is $40 until April 7, then $50.
- Babysitting Clinic: Students in grades 5-8 will learn to be better babysitters and receive a certificate of completion. Class will meet with instructor Denise Roth from 3 to 5 p.m. Monday, April 17 & Wednesday, April 19 at Riverview Middle School, 300 Riverside Drive; fee is $25 until April 7, then $35.
There’s also still room in the following:
- Home Alone: Children in grades 3-6 who spend time home without an adult will gain a knowledge of safety concepts. They will learn to use 911, what to say when a caller asks for mom or dad, what to do if the lights go out, and how to handle other small emergencies. Class will meet with instructor Denise Roth from 4 to 5:30 p.m. Monday, April 10 and Wednesday, April 12 at Horizon Elementary School; fee is $32.
• Register online; this option, which no longer carries a service charge, allows you to pay with a credit card and to receive immediate confirmation of enrollment.
• Print a registration form to mail or bring to Community Ed & Rec, 125 Highland Ave., Plymouth WI 53073.
• View or download the complete Winter/Spring 2017 course guide.
• Visit our new Facebook page, where we will be sharing information regularly about our many learning and recreational offerings for community members of all ages.
• Call (920) 892-5068, email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the Community Education and Recreation office on the north end of Plymouth High School, 125 Highland Ave.