Posted February 20, 2017
Looking for something fun for the kids to do during Spring Break? Plymouth School District Community Education & Recreation is offering a fun activity each day.
Monday through Thursday students in grades three through eight can participate in a series of Intro to Sports mini-camps, featuring a different sport each day:
The format will be similar to the Intro to Football camp offered last year, with coaches and varsity players offering basic instruction in the morning, then lunch with coaches and players, and game play in the afternoon.
Intro to Sports camps will run from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. in the gym at Riverview Middle School, 300 Riverside Circle. The fee is $40 per day, which includes lunch and a T-shirt. Or sign up for all four mini-camps and pay only $100. Register by March 3 to ensure the correct shirt size.
On Friday, March 31, all area students in 4K through eighth grade can participate in Fantastic Friday, which will feature relay games and a rescue dog visit. Fantastic Fridays are enriching, fun events on no-school days, with supervision provided by Community Education & Recreation child-care workers and Youth Center staff.
Drop-off and pick-up will be at Horizon Elementary School, 411 S. Highland Ave. Wrap-around child care is available from 6 a.m. to 6 p.m. at no additional cost. Students should bring a cold lunch; a light breakfast and snack will be provided. Space is limited to 65 participants, so register early. Fee is $30 until March 24, then $45.
• Register online for Intro to Sports.
• View or download the Intro to Sports flier and registration form.
• Print a registration form to mail or bring to Community Ed & Rec, 125 Highland Ave., Plymouth WI 53073.
• Register online for the March 31 Fantastic Friday.
• Print out a Fantastic Friday registration form.
• View or download the complete Winter/Spring 2017 course guide.
• Visit our new Facebook page, where we will be sharing information regularly about our many learning and recreational offerings for community members of all ages.
• Call (920) 892-5068, email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the Community Education and Recreation office on the north end of Plymouth High School, 125 Highland Ave.