The Plymouth High School chapter of Future Business Leaders of America placed third as a team at regionals recently, with 26 students qualifying for state competition.
The contests were part of the Region VI Leadership Conference held Feb. 4 at Dodgeland High School in Juneau. Nearly 800 students from 22 schools competed in a variety of business events.
The top eight students in each event were recognized at the awards ceremony, and the top three qualify to compete at the State Leadership Conference, which will be April 3-4 in Appleton.
FBLA is advised by PHS business teachers Todd Williams and June Winkel. Competing at regionals for the Panthers were:
- Mason Guell, Brandon Keller, and Connor Laehn in Banking and Financial Systems
- Drew Boening, Cole Bogenschuetz, and Zach Strehlow in E-Business
- Jordan Lomibao in Graphic Design
- Sam Miller, Brady Petrie, and Luke Schneider in Management Decision Making
- Cody Kuhn and Alex Shutter in Management Information Systems
- Noah McFarlin in Accounting 1
- Jordan Hefter in Accounting 2
- Connor McManus, Gabe Olsen, and Tegan Schneider in Network Design
- Tyler Luedtke in Sales Presentation
- Hanna Aukerman, Luci Hoitink, and Taylor Oreck in Social Media Campaign
- Hannah McFarlin in Accounting 2
- Zach Kraus in Agribusiness
- Korey Friederichs, Kory Tetschlag, Ian Williams in Business Plan
- Taylor Kurtz, Peyton Picard, Emilee Torres in Business Financial Plan
- Jacob Steinhardt in Global Business
- Brady Albers in Introduction to Business
- Samantha Meyer in Economics
- Helen Baus, Casandra Nicholson, and Alec Struve in Entrepreneurship
- Joe Chandler and Saunders Gentine in Hospitality Management
- Cole Booth, Ethan Kurtz, and Joel Williams in Introduction to Business Presentation
- Vanessa Arbuckle and Skyler Gosse in Public Service Announcement
- Katie Pocian, Ellie Potrykus, and Klairice Schwartz in Website Design
- Jaxson Schermacher in Accounting 1
- Kaylee Koenig and Alyssa Krahn in Digital Video Production
- Trevor Horneck, Logan Rusch, and Derek Schweiger in Sports and Entertainment Management
- Azure Maki in Public Speaking 1
- Maezie Reilly and Natalie Stewart in Business Ethics
- Jack Miller in FBLA Principles and Procedures
• Check out the Extracurriculars section of our District Report Card to learn more about our history of success in academic extracurriculars.