Posted November 21, 2016
Plymouth School District Community Education and Recreation is offering a chance to get all of your holiday baking done at once.
Participants in Holiday Bake-A-Thon - Cookie and Recipe Swap will bake one kind of cookie and leave with six or more. District chef Caren Johnson will share her cookie-decorating techniques and tricks to create extra-special treats for the holidays. Family and friends are encouraged to sign up together for this festive, productive evening.
Class will meet from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. Wednesday, Dec. 14 at Plymouth High School, 125 Highland Ave.; fee is $32 until Dec. 2, then $42. All recipes and supplies will be provided, but bring containers to take cookies home. Participants also will receive a complimentary bowl of homemade soup.
In addition, there’s still room in the following:
• Register online; this option, which no longer carries a service charge, allows you to pay with a credit card and to receive immediate confirmation of enrollment.
• Print a registration form to mail or bring to Community Ed & Rec, 125 Highland Ave., Plymouth WI 53073.
• View or download the complete Fall 2016 course guide.
• Visit our new Facebook page, where we will be sharing information regularly about our many learning and recreational offerings for community members of all ages.
• Call (920) 892-5068, email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the Community Education and Recreation office on the north end of Plymouth High School, 125 Highland Ave.