Health and Medical Information
Health and Wellness News
Tobacco Prevention and Control Program
New Tobacco Products Target Kids
Overview with Symptoms of Lyme Disease
How to Remove a Tick
Head Lice English
Meningitis: CDC Website
- Fact Sheet
- Fact Sheet for Teens
Why Tdap boosters are required
Heart Attack & Stroke Warning Signs
How to recognize & act FAST in the event of a stroke
How to prevent a stroke
Concussions: A Must Read for Young Athletes
Know Your Heart Numbers
Mental Health America in Sheboygan County
Sheboygan County Public Health Newsletter
Health Topic Websites
District Nutrition/Healthy Lifestyle Policy
District Nutrition & Wellness web page
24 Foods That Can Save Your Heart
Go Healthy - Eat Fish
- U.S. government's web site about vaccines, including vaccination schedules and what to expect from vaccines.
- On this site type in your age, sex, and physical activity to find out the number of servings included on the plate you should be consuming on a daily basis.
Eat Smart. Play Hard
- USDA Nutrition and Physical Activity site for children including games and fun activities.
Eat Smart. Play Hard. Lifestyle
- USDA Nutrition and Physical Activity site for general population
- President's Council of Fitness. Resources and topics pertaining to fitness, including the President's Challenge.
- Health and nutrition website, with many additional governmental health websites referenced.
Nutrition, Physical Activity and Obesity Prevention Program
- Department of Health and Family Services for state of Wisconsin.
WI Governor's Challenge
- An effort to have people get active for 30 minutes a day (or 60 minutes if you’re younger than 18), five days a week, for six weeks.
5 A Day
- Produce for a Better Health Foundation site.
- An informational site about diabetes including nutrition, recipes, weight loss, exercise, and a tip of the day for those living with diabetes.
- Medical and health information and tools for healthy living. Comprehensive guides on diseases and conditions, drug information.
- includes information on healthy living and health topics
- This website is free to sign up for and includes a calorie counter for those who want to lose weight or maintain their weight.
- National Association for Sport and Physical Education