Family Access Guide
Skyward Family Access is our online system for families to see real-time grades, attendance records, Food Service balances and other information.
• Skyward Family Access
• Instructions for using Skyward Family Access
• Instructions for setting up Skylert messaging
About Skyward Family Access
The Plymouth School District uses an online service to communicate with families. Skyward Family Access is a one-stop shop for families to gain information regarding schedules, grades, Friday Folders, and lunch account activity, to name a few. It is also the place where families update information and complete registration.
To locate Skyward Family Access, click the link above. You also can find the link on the Students & Families menu from any page on our website.
A user name and password are required to use Skyward Family Access. To receive log in and password information, please contact your school office.
Information available via Family Access
The system provides extensive information, including:
- A student-specific calendar, showing key dates as well as test scores and upcoming assignments and quizzes
- An electronic gradebook with grades posted in real time, along with missing assignments and teacher comments
- Food service balance
- Attendance record
- Disciplinary record
- Student schedules, past and present
- Status toward graduation requirements
- School fee payments history
- Student and family contact information
- Management of e-mail notifications
NOTE: Please notify your child's school office if you notice errors or omissions in the database.